Re: Build fail of MariaDB10 with TokuDB enabled

The problem is that we're trying to run logformat and it can't find
libtokuportability.so, even though a few lines up, it says we just build
libtokuportability.so.  Maybe the loader path is different on suse, can you
try looking in the build directory for libtokuportability.so (it's supposed
to land in portability/), and can you try running ldd on ft/logformat in
the build directory?