Re: metadata_lock_info plugin

Hi Kentoku,

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 11:38:15PM +0900, kentoku wrote:
> Hi Sergey,
>
> > looks great now. Just one minor thing: rev.3914 overwrites mdl.h with
> > DOS line endings (CRLF), which are not permitted by coding guidelines.
>
> Sorry.
No problems.

> > If you fix this file, I can merge your revision as is. Or I can fix it
> > myself, but I'll have to submit metadata_lock_info on my behalf.
>
> I just fixed and pushed. Please start the merge process.
This way we'll loose all history of mdl.h modifications. In other words
bzr annotate says all lines were added revision 3915.

I meant we either need clean revision or I can pick these changes myself.

One of the ways to make clean revision is (!!! assuming nobody else is using
this tree):
(on rev.3914)
bzr uncommit
edit mdl.h
bzr commit
bzr push --overwrite lp:~kentokushiba/maria/10.0.6-metadata_lock_info

Regards,
Sergey