Re: benchmarking next steps

Hi Mark,

we identified a few single-thread performance issues during the Barcelona
meeting. Monty should have them fixed in his private tree. Fixes are quite
generic and should improve performance almost in all cases. An exception is
bottlenecks specific to certain use cases.

Could you send me any relevant information my way if you have it around?

Thanks,
Sergey