Re: Problems installing mariadb published debian packages when using tmpfs for /tmp

Hi,

I dont know enough about that issue to have a proper opinion; but in, my case
at least, /var/lib/mysql is not on a tmpfs filesystem so I dont understand why
the error is triggered.  If Maria is creating other tmp files and failing,
then should those filenames instead  be reported on the error message?

I am now wondering if this is the correct list for my original post though...
my thinking being it was a problem with the debian packaging which is
currently provided by Maria not Debian, and was therefore a maria-dev issue?

--Andrew