Re: Interested in GSOC

Hi!

On 23 Feb 2014, at 14:28, Gopichand Paturi <gopichandpaturi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear Sir/Madam,
> I am a student of Computer Science at BITS PILANI, India.
> I am interested in working as a developer for MariaDB in 2014.

This is great news, we are hoping to be accepted in the program as well

> Can someone please let me know the ideas and proposed projects this year?

https://mariadb.com/kb/en/google-summer-of-code-2014/

Please also look at the items we have in Jira that may be a good idea for you to look at

> Someone please guide me what to familiarize myself to be helpful and contribute for MariaDB.

We have contributing guides at the Knowledgebase. Please see the above URL

> I am C++ developer....with good knowledge in Data Structures,Algorithms,Database Systems.

looking forward to hearing your ideas!

cheers,
-colin

--
Colin Charles, Chief Evangelist
MariaDB | t: +6-012-204-3201 | Skype: colincharles