Re: Using MariaDB SQL for other storage engine

Hi Amith

the O'Reilly book MySQL Internals has a chapter on developing storage engines,
e.g. Chapter 7. The Storage Engine Interface.  This book is geared to MySQL
not MariaDB but the concepts are much the same.

There is also https://dev.mysql.com/doc/internals/en/custom-engine.html, again
specific to MySQL

Beyond that I had to learn by reading the code...

cheers,
Andrew