Re: Debian build / multi-architecture related bugs filed

Thanks for Elena and Sergei for looking into the issues I reported
about building MariaDB on some architectures that MariaDB support!

What do you people think, what kind of priority is it for MariaDB to
be equally good as MySQL in terms of multi-architecture support?
Should these issues be fixed next week or should I package MariaDB 5.5
and soon MariaDB 10.0 so that they are not offered to all
architectures that MySQL is?

--
Check out our blog at http://seravo.fi/blog
and follow @ottokekalainen