Re: New member, Need suggestion

Hello Sergei,

Thank you for your reply. I did go through the given URL. But before
applying and submitting my proposals for the Google Summer of Code 2014, i
was planning to get familiar with the community by contributing on bug
fixes.

I also went through the bug list on JIRA and saw few unassigned bugs. It
would be great if you could suggest me bug/bugs which i could  start
working to get me going with MariaDB codebase.

--
Thanks & Regards
Neil Shah