Project in GSOC 2014.

Hi All,

I,Puneet Dewan, am participating in Google Summer of Code 2014.

I am interested in contributing to Java Client Library for Maria DB.

I have started investigating in Maria DB Java connector and have found one
potential feature that can be added to MariaDB-Java connector.

 The feature is:

* RowSetFactoryInterface and RowSetProviderClass as per JDBC Spec 4.1 which
is not part of latest  Java connector version JDBC 1.1.6*

Benefit:

*Any types of row sets that are supported by the JDBC Driver can be
created.*

*One Last Question:*

I have seen the source code of Java Connector and I understood they are
made in Java 6.

Are there any plans to migrate the code from Java 6 to Java 7?

Awaiting for the response.

Regards

Puneet

Follow ups