[GSOC] Proposal accepted!

Hi Sergei, Alexander and all,

Thank you for accepting my proposal. This was the first time I applied for
GSoC, so I was kind of nervous. I was selected to work on the project *"CREATE
OR REPLACE, CREATE IF NOT EXISTS and DROP IF EXISTS" *as part of GSoC'14.

My end semester exams are going on right now. I will be done with my exams
and projects by 29th April.

I am totally excited to get started. I have built the source code already.
Have learnt a few things about the source code as you must have observed in
my proposal. I will continue with the documentation and source code from
1st May.

Is there anything else you want me to look into?

Thanks,
Sriram