Re: bb01.mariadb.net

On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 10:00 AM, Kristian Nielsen
<knielsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Daniel Bartholomew <dbart@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> Serg and Knielsen: I've got the box mostly configured I think, but
>> could be (very) wrong, so I wanted to give you a chance to make sure
>> everything looks good on it before I go ahead and add it to the
>
> It looks like it already mostly works.
>
> I noticed an error in a build though:
>
> https://buildbot.askmonty.org/buildbot/builders/kvm-tarbake-jaunty-x86/builds/5603
>

> The "kernel" log has this:

> /dev/sda1 contains a file system with errors, check forced.
> /dev/sda1: Entry 'pack-names' in /home/buildbot/.bzr/repository (3415) has an incorrect filetype (was 1, should be 2).
>

> /dev/sda1: UNEXPECTED INCONSISTENCY; RUN fsck MANUALLY.
>         (i.e., without -a or -p options)
>
> One likely reason is a failed rsync step. This is the tarbake build; unlike
> most other virtual machines, this one is actually modified during a build. So
> it's quite possible that the rsync would go wrong if a tarbake build happened
> to run in the meantime.
>
> So just re-sync that particular VM, and that might solve the problem.
>
> Thanks for setting this up!

Yes. The issue was that I had pre-synced the most popular VMs over to
bb01, but then, yesterday, I started a sync of the remaining,
less-used VMs, but unfortunately it picked up the tarbake and a new
build started while it was syncing it, like you guessed. I've shutdown
bb01 while I re-sync that VM. Then I'll re-enable (and then restart
the other rsync with the tarbake excluded).

Thanks!

--
Daniel Bartholomew, MariaDB Release Manager
MariaDB | http://mariadb.com