Re: [GSoC] Accepted student ready to work : )

Hello all,
I'm still interested on a call, (I would make sure to write down everything
as part of an email to keep it clearly organized here), but as Elena
suggested, I'll try to look at Sergei's bzr repo first, and all the
documentation.

In any case, I already have a decent idea of how the data is arranged. I
can see how it is difficult to trace test results back to code changes
directly, but it might be possible. I still haven't figured out how to
recognize what code changes pertain to the same 'history', or 'line' (I
think that you were not considering this in your experiments... and it
might turn out to not be relevant at all, but I still want to consider it,
to try to make a more complete model).

So I have just two questions that should be easy to answer by email:
1. In your graphs, exactly, what do you mean by Precision? What about
Recall? And cutoff?
2. I looked at your launchpad profile but I can't seem to find the repo
with your tests (if you even pushed it to lp at all). Is it available?

That's it for today : ) Until next time.

Pablo