tokudb database - generated "should never happen" status when mysql log partition ENOSP

While doing a database load from a mysqldump stuck on an insert in tokudb, and yes it was because the log partition was out of space.

Things that stuck out for me that may indicate a small bug are from the status below.

| TokuDB | context: promotion blocked by a partial eviction (should never happen)          | 4                                                 |
| TokuDB | memory: number of realloc operations that failed                                | 8026                                              |

It did clear up well and the row was inserted after I purged the log partition space so well done Tokudb devs on your fault tolerance coding.

I'm unsure if "should never happen" is a) run out of log space or b) a bit of code that shouldn't be reached but at least now you may have a test mechanism for once instance of it.

Anyway, I have a client happily testing away now. Thanks folks.

mysql  Ver 15.1 Distrib 10.0.10-MariaDB, for Linux (x86_64) using readline 5.1

from mysql log:

140514 17:03:34 [Warning] mysqld: Disk is full writing '/var/mysql_log/mysql-bin.000319' (Errcode: 28 "No space left on device"). Waiting for someone to free space... (E
xpect up to 60 secs delay for server to continue after freeing disk space)
140514 17:03:34 [Warning] mysqld: Retry in 60 secs. Message reprinted in 600 secs
140514 17:13:34 [Warning] mysqld: Retry in 60 secs. Message reprinted in 600 secs
140514 17:23:34 [Warning] mysqld: Retry in 60 secs. Message reprinted in 600 secs

+----+-------------+-----------+-------------+---------+-------+----------------------------------+----------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------+----------+
| Id | User        | Host      | db          | Command | Time  | State                            | Info
                               | Progress |
+----+-------------+-----------+-------------+---------+-------+----------------------------------+----------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------+----------+
|  3 | system user |           | NULL        | Connect | 80612 | Waiting for work from SQL thread | NULL
                               |    0.000 |
|  4 | system user |           | NULL        | Connect | 80612 | Waiting for work from SQL thread | NULL
                               |    0.000 |
|  5 | system user |           | NULL        | Connect | 80612 | Waiting for work from SQL thread | NULL
                               |    0.000 |
|  6 | system user |           | NULL        | Connect | 80612 | Waiting for work from SQL thread | NULL
                               |    0.000 |
|  7 | system user |           | NULL        | Connect | 80612 | Waiting for work from SQL thread | NULL
                               |    0.000 |
|  8 | system user |           | NULL        | Connect | 80612 | Waiting for work from SQL thread | NULL
                               |    0.000 |
|  9 | system user |           | NULL        | Connect | 80612 | Waiting for work from SQL thread | NULL
                               |    0.000 |
| 10 | system user |           | NULL        | Connect | 80612 | Waiting for work from SQL thread | NULL
                               |    0.000 |
| 19 | openquery   | localhost | database | Query   | 54442 | query end                        | INSERT INTO `event_log` VALUES (97705498,'InsertEmail','emails',55446
77,'insert',1,1,'Inserted emai |    0.000 |
| 24 | root        | localhost | NULL        | Query   |     0 | init                             | show processlist
                               |    0.000 |

A strace on mysql shows it blocking waiting a database response:
Process 17215 attached - interrupt to quit
recvfrom(3, ^C <unfinished ...>
mysql   17215 root    3u  unix 0xffff880238c3ccc0      0t0  91711 socket

$ free -m
Mem:          7872       7588        283          0         84       2639
-/+ buffers/cache:       4864       3007
Swap:         4095         32       4063

| Type   | Name                                                                            | Status                                            |
+--------+---------------------------------------------------------------------------------+---------------------------------------------------+
| TokuDB | disk free space                                                                 | more than 10 percent of total file system space   |
| TokuDB | time of environment creation                                                    | Thu May  8 14:20:17 2014                          |
| TokuDB | time of engine startup                                                          | Wed May 14 09:47:21 2014                          |
| TokuDB | time now                                                                        | Thu May 15 08:09:06 2014                          |
| TokuDB | db opens                                                                        | 2120                                              |
| TokuDB | db closes                                                                       | 2115                                              |
| TokuDB | num open dbs now                                                                | 5                                                 |
| TokuDB | max open dbs                                                                    | 8                                                 |
| TokuDB | period, in ms, that recovery log is automatically fsynced                       | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | dictionary inserts                                                              | 1106176                                           |
| TokuDB | dictionary inserts fail                                                         | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | dictionary deletes                                                              | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | dictionary deletes fail                                                         | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | dictionary updates                                                              | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | dictionary updates fail                                                         | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | dictionary broadcast updates                                                    | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | dictionary broadcast updates fail                                               | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | dictionary multi inserts   -                                                     | 435962932                                         |
| TokuDB | dictionary multi inserts fail                                                   | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | dictionary multi deletes                                                        | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | dictionary multi deletes fail                                                   | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | dictionary updates multi                                                        | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | dictionary updates multi fail                                                   | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | le: max committed xr                                                            | 1                                                 |
| TokuDB | le: max provisional xr                                                          | 2                                                 |
| TokuDB | le: expanded                                                                    | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | le: max memsize                                                                 | 221572                                            |
| TokuDB | le: size of leafentries before garbage collection (during message application)  | 41114858339                                       |
| TokuDB | le: size of leafentries after garbage collection (during message application)   | 27522765394                                       |
| TokuDB | le: size of leafentries before garbage collection (outside message application) | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | le: size of leafentries after garbage collection (outside message application)  | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | checkpoint: period                                                              | 60                                                |
| TokuDB | checkpoint: footprint                                                           | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | checkpoint: last checkpoint began                                               | Thu May 15 08:08:22 2014                          |
| TokuDB | checkpoint: last complete checkpoint began                                      | Thu May 15 08:08:22 2014                          |
| TokuDB | checkpoint: last complete checkpoint ended                                      | Thu May 15 08:08:22 2014                          |
| TokuDB | checkpoint: last complete checkpoint LSN                                        | 1070082148                                        |
| TokuDB | checkpoint: checkpoints taken                                                   | 1342                                              |
| TokuDB | checkpoint: checkpoints failed                                                  | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | checkpoint: waiters now                                                         | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | checkpoint: waiters max                                                         | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | checkpoint: non-checkpoint client wait on mo lock                               | 90                                                |
| TokuDB | checkpoint: non-checkpoint client wait on cs lock                               | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | checkpoint: checkpoint begin time                                               | 1917971                                           |
| TokuDB | checkpoint: long checkpoint begin time                                          | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | checkpoint: long checkpoint begin count                                         | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | cachetable: miss                                                                | 1322                                              |
| TokuDB | cachetable: miss time                                                           | 4962726                                           |
| TokuDB | cachetable: prefetches                                                          | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | cachetable: size current                                                        | 4120684939                                        |
| TokuDB | cachetable: size limit                                                          | 4540038553                                        |
| TokuDB | cachetable: size writing                                                        | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | cachetable: size nonleaf                                                        | 1813805                                           |
| TokuDB | cachetable: size leaf                                                           | 4117928808                                        |
| TokuDB | cachetable: size rollback                                                       | 942326                                            |
| TokuDB | cachetable: size cachepressure                                                  | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | cachetable: evictions                                                           | 8353                                              |
| TokuDB | cachetable: cleaner executions                                                  | 84011                                             |
| TokuDB | cachetable: cleaner period                                                      | 1                                                 |
| TokuDB | cachetable: cleaner iterations                                                  | 5                                                 |
| TokuDB | cachetable: number of waits on cache pressure                                   | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | cachetable: time waiting on cache pressure                                      | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | cachetable: number of long waits on cache pressure                              | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | cachetable: long time waiting on cache pressure                                 | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | locktree: memory size                                                           | 998714                                            |
| TokuDB | locktree: memory size limit                                                     | 515913472                                         |
| TokuDB | locktree: number of times lock escalation ran                                   | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | locktree: time spent running escalation (seconds)                               | 0.000000                                          |
| TokuDB | locktree: latest post-escalation memory size                                    | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | locktree: number of locktrees open now                                          | 7                                                 |
| TokuDB | locktree: number of pending lock requests                                       | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | locktree: number of locktrees eligible for the STO                              | 4                                                 |
| TokuDB | locktree: number of times a locktree ended the STO early                        | 1                                                 |
| TokuDB | locktree: time spent ending the STO early (seconds)                             | 0.000023                                          |
| TokuDB | locktree: number of wait locks                                                  | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | locktree: time waiting for locks                                                | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | locktree: number of long wait locks                                             | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | locktree: long time waiting for locks                                           | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | locktree: number of lock timeouts                                               | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | locktree: number of waits on lock escalation                                    | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | locktree: time waiting on lock escalation                                       | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | locktree: number of long waits on lock escalation                               | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | locktree: long time waiting on lock escalation                                  | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | brt: dictionary updates                                                         | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | brt: dictionary broadcast updates                                               | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | brt: descriptor set                                                             | 762                                               |
| TokuDB | brt: messages ignored by leaf due to msn                                        | 57                                                |
| TokuDB | brt: total search retries due to TRY_AGAIN                                      | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | brt: searches requiring more tries than the height of the tree                  | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | brt: searches requiring more tries than the height of the tree plus three       | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | brt: leaf nodes flushed to disk (not for checkpoint)                            | 1967                                              |
| TokuDB | brt: leaf nodes flushed to disk (not for checkpoint) (bytes)                    | 227559424                                         |
| TokuDB | brt: leaf nodes flushed to disk (not for checkpoint) (uncompressed bytes)       | 1063643246                                        |
| TokuDB | brt: leaf nodes flushed to disk (not for checkpoint) (seconds)                  | 0.226403                                          |
| TokuDB | brt: nonleaf nodes flushed to disk (not for checkpoint)                         | 415                                               |
| TokuDB | brt: nonleaf nodes flushed to disk (not for checkpoint) (bytes)                 | 71771648                                          |
| TokuDB | brt: nonleaf nodes flushed to disk (not for checkpoint) (uncompressed bytes)    | 395425640                                         |
| TokuDB | brt: nonleaf nodes flushed to disk (not for checkpoint) (seconds)               | 0.059398                                          |
| TokuDB | brt: leaf nodes flushed to disk (for checkpoint)                                | 25362                                             |
| TokuDB | brt: leaf nodes flushed to disk (for checkpoint) (bytes)                        | 11588382720                                       |
| TokuDB | brt: leaf nodes flushed to disk (for checkpoint) (uncompressed bytes)           | 79354297571                                       |
| TokuDB | brt: leaf nodes flushed to disk (for checkpoint) (seconds)                      | 19.527512                                         |
| TokuDB | brt: nonleaf nodes flushed to disk (for checkpoint)                             | 13204                                             |
| TokuDB | brt: nonleaf nodes flushed to disk (for checkpoint) (bytes)                     | 6687771648                                        |
| TokuDB | brt: nonleaf nodes flushed to disk (for checkpoint) (uncompressed bytes)        | 37172345456                                       |
| TokuDB | brt: nonleaf nodes flushed to disk (for checkpoint) (seconds)                   | 9.359899                                          |
| TokuDB | brt: uncompressed / compressed bytes written (leaf)                             | UNKNOWN STATUS TYPE: 6                            |
| TokuDB | brt: uncompressed / compressed bytes written (nonleaf)                          | UNKNOWN STATUS TYPE: 6                            |
| TokuDB | brt: uncompressed / compressed bytes written (overall)                          | UNKNOWN STATUS TYPE: 6                            |
| TokuDB | brt: nonleaf node partial evictions                                             | 2426                                              |
| TokuDB | brt: nonleaf node partial evictions (bytes)                                     | 1054888296                                        |
| TokuDB | brt: leaf node partial evictions                                                | 939879                                            |
| TokuDB | brt: leaf node partial evictions (bytes)                                        | 85283668848                                       |
| TokuDB | brt: leaf node full evictions                                                   | 7520                                              |
| TokuDB | brt: leaf node full evictions (bytes)                                           | 8930465418                                        |
| TokuDB | brt: nonleaf node full evictions                                                | 833                                               |
| TokuDB | brt: nonleaf node full evictions (bytes)                                        | 1299130100                                        |
| TokuDB | brt: leaf nodes created                                                         | 13124                                             |
| TokuDB | brt: nonleaf nodes created                                                      | 1702                                              |
| TokuDB | brt: leaf nodes destroyed                                                       | 33549                                             |
| TokuDB | brt: nonleaf nodes destroyed                                                    | 14037                                             |
| TokuDB | brt: bytes of messages injected at root (all trees)                             | 17383788945                                       |
| TokuDB | brt: bytes of messages flushed from h1 nodes to leaves                          | 16664820099                                       |
| TokuDB | brt: bytes of messages currently in trees (estimate)                            | 718968846                                         |
| TokuDB | brt: messages injected at root                                                  | 315361635                                         |
| TokuDB | brt: broadcast messages injected at root                                        | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | brt: basements decompressed as a target of a query                              | 117                                               |
| TokuDB | brt: basements decompressed for prelocked range                                 | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | brt: basements decompressed for prefetch                                        | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | brt: basements decompressed for write                                           | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | brt: buffers decompressed as a target of a query                                | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | brt: buffers decompressed for prelocked range                                   | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | brt: buffers decompressed for prefetch                                          | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | brt: buffers decompressed for write                                             | 2335                                              |
| TokuDB | brt: pivots fetched for query                                                   | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | brt: pivots fetched for query (bytes)                                           | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | brt: pivots fetched for query (seconds)                                         | 0.000000                                          |
| TokuDB | brt: pivots fetched for prefetch                                                | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | brt: pivots fetched for prefetch (bytes)                                        | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | brt: pivots fetched for prefetch (seconds)                                      | 0.000000                                          |
| TokuDB | brt: pivots fetched for write                                                   | 83                                                |
| TokuDB | brt: pivots fetched for write (bytes)                                           | 1603584                                           |
| TokuDB | brt: pivots fetched for write (seconds)                                         | 0.002097                                          |
| TokuDB | brt: basements fetched as a target of a query                                   | 1                                                 |
| TokuDB | brt: basements fetched as a target of a query (bytes)                           | 18944                                             |
| TokuDB | brt: basements fetched as a target of a query (seconds)                         | 0.005276                                          |
| TokuDB | brt: basements fetched for prelocked range                                      | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | brt: basements fetched for prelocked range (bytes)                              | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | brt: basements fetched for prelocked range (seconds)                            | 0.000000                                          |
| TokuDB | brt: basements fetched for prefetch                                             | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | brt: basements fetched for prefetch (bytes)                                     | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | brt: basements fetched for prefetch (seconds)                                   | 0.000000                                          |
| TokuDB | brt: basements fetched for write                                                | 404989                                            |
| TokuDB | brt: basements fetched for write (bytes)                                        | 4425263104                                        |
| TokuDB | brt: basements fetched for write (seconds)                                      | 53.357637                                         |
| TokuDB | brt: buffers fetched as a target of a query                                     | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | brt: buffers fetched as a target of a query (bytes)                             | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | brt: buffers fetched as a target of a query (seconds)                           | 0.000000                                          |
| TokuDB | brt: buffers fetched for prelocked range                                        | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | brt: buffers fetched for prelocked range (bytes)                                | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | brt: buffers fetched for prelocked range (seconds)                              | 0.000000                                          |
| TokuDB | brt: buffers fetched for prefetch                                               | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | brt: buffers fetched for prefetch (bytes)                                       | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | brt: buffers fetched for prefetch (seconds)                                     | 0.000000                                          |
| TokuDB | brt: buffers fetched for write                                                  | 11                                                |
| TokuDB | brt: buffers fetched for write (bytes)                                          | 638976                                            |
| TokuDB | brt: buffers fetched for write (seconds)                                        | 0.000278                                          |
| TokuDB | brt: leaf compression to memory (seconds)                                       | 1477.724851                                       |
| TokuDB | brt: leaf serialization to memory (seconds)                                     | 87.135551                                         |
| TokuDB | brt: leaf decompression to memory (seconds)                                     | 90.436941                                         |
| TokuDB | brt: leaf deserialization to memory (seconds)                                   | 41.760601                                         |
| TokuDB | brt: nonleaf compression to memory (seconds)                                    | 1029.340933                                       |
| TokuDB | brt: nonleaf serialization to memory (seconds)                                  | 81.296623                                         |
| TokuDB | brt: nonleaf decompression to memory (seconds)                                  | 0.892839                                          |
| TokuDB | brt: nonleaf deserialization to memory (seconds)                                | 27.050535                                         |
| TokuDB | brt: promotion: roots split                                                     | 325                                               |
| TokuDB | brt: promotion: leaf roots injected into                                        | 2814368                                           |
| TokuDB | brt: promotion: h1 roots injected into                                          | 10001676                                          |
| TokuDB | brt: promotion: injections at depth 0                                           | 600030                                            |
| TokuDB | brt: promotion: injections at depth 1                                           | 109518474                                         |
| TokuDB | brt: promotion: injections at depth 2                                           | 210903125                                         |
| TokuDB | brt: promotion: injections at depth 3                                           | 41645566                                          |
| TokuDB | brt: promotion: injections lower than depth 3                                   | 61585869                                          |
| TokuDB | brt: promotion: stopped because of a nonempty buffer                            | 80468647                                          |
| TokuDB | brt: promotion: stopped at height 1                                             | 3640                                              |
| TokuDB | brt: promotion: stopped because the child was locked or not at all in memory    | 1046                                              |
| TokuDB | brt: promotion: stopped because the child was not fully in memory               | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | brt: promotion: stopped anyway, after locking the child                         | 829                                               |
| TokuDB | brt flusher: total nodes potentially flushed by cleaner thread                  | 3842                                              |
| TokuDB | brt flusher: height-one nodes flushed by cleaner thread                         | 3729                                              |
| TokuDB | brt flusher: height-greater-than-one nodes flushed by cleaner thread            | 113                                               |
| TokuDB | brt flusher: nodes cleaned which had empty buffers                              | 47                                                |
| TokuDB | brt flusher: nodes dirtied by cleaner thread                                    | 4921                                              |
| TokuDB | brt flusher: max bytes in a buffer flushed by cleaner thread                    | 4192627                                           |
| TokuDB | brt flusher: min bytes in a buffer flushed by cleaner thread                    | 47                                                |
| TokuDB | brt flusher: total bytes in buffers flushed by cleaner thread                   | 2729286154                                        |
| TokuDB | brt flusher: max workdone in a buffer flushed by cleaner thread                 | 299                                               |
| TokuDB | brt flusher: min workdone in a buffer flushed by cleaner thread                 | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | brt flusher: total workdone in buffers flushed by cleaner thread                | 2893                                              |
| TokuDB | brt flusher: times cleaner thread tries to merge a leaf                         | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | brt flusher: cleaner thread leaf merges in progress                             | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | brt flusher: cleaner thread leaf merges successful                              | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | brt flusher: nodes dirtied by cleaner thread leaf merges                        | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | brt flusher: total number of flushes done by flusher threads or cleaner threads | 16402                                             |
| TokuDB | brt flusher: number of in memory flushes                                        | 16402                                             |
| TokuDB | brt flusher: number of flushes that read something off disk                     | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | brt flusher: number of flushes that triggered another flush in child            | 46                                                |
| TokuDB | brt flusher: number of flushes that triggered 1 cascading flush                 | 46                                                |
| TokuDB | brt flusher: number of flushes that triggered 2 cascading flushes               | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | brt flusher: number of flushes that triggered 3 cascading flushes               | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | brt flusher: number of flushes that triggered 4 cascading flushes               | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | brt flusher: number of flushes that triggered 5 cascading flushes               | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | brt flusher: number of flushes that triggered over 5 cascading flushes          | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | brt flusher: leaf node splits                                                   | 11403                                             |
| TokuDB | brt flusher: nonleaf node splits                                                | 1377                                              |
| TokuDB | brt flusher: leaf node merges                                                   | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | brt flusher: nonleaf node merges                                                | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | brt flusher: leaf node balances                                                 | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | hot: operations ever started                                                    | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | hot: operations successfully completed                                          | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | hot: operations aborted                                                         | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | hot: max number of flushes from root ever required to optimize a tree           | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | txn: begin                                                                      | 37595                                             |
| TokuDB | txn: begin read only                                                            | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | txn: successful commits                                                         | 36850                                             |
| TokuDB | txn: aborts                                                                     | 744                                               |
| TokuDB | logger: next LSN                                                                | 1070082158                                        |
| TokuDB | logger: writes                                                                  | 68032                                             |
| TokuDB | logger: writes (bytes)                                                          | 34317134044                                       |
| TokuDB | logger: writes (uncompressed bytes)                                             | 34317134044                                       |
| TokuDB | logger: writes (seconds)                                                        | 31.415003                                         |
| TokuDB | logger: count                                                                   | 2                                                 |
| TokuDB | indexer: number of indexers successfully created                                | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | indexer: number of calls to toku_indexer_create_indexer() that failed           | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | indexer: number of calls to indexer->build() succeeded                          | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | indexer: number of calls to indexer->build() failed                             | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | indexer: number of calls to indexer->close() that succeeded                     | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | indexer: number of calls to indexer->close() that failed                        | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | indexer: number of calls to indexer->abort()                                    | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | indexer: number of indexers currently in existence                              | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | indexer: max number of indexers that ever existed simultaneously                | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | loader: number of loaders successfully created                                  | 253                                               |
| TokuDB | loader: number of calls to toku_loader_create_loader() that failed              | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | loader: number of calls to loader->put() succeeded                              | 169016                                            |
| TokuDB | loader: number of calls to loader->put() failed                                 | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | loader: number of calls to loader->close() that succeeded                       | 253                                               |
| TokuDB | loader: number of calls to loader->close() that failed                          | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | loader: number of calls to loader->abort()                                      | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | loader: number of loaders currently in existence                                | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | loader: max number of loaders that ever existed simultaneously                  | 1                                                 |
| TokuDB | memory: number of malloc operations                                             | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | memory: number of free operations                                               | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | memory: number of realloc operations                                            | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | memory: number of malloc operations that failed                                 | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | memory: number of realloc operations that failed                                | 8026                                              |
| TokuDB | memory: number of bytes requested                                               | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | memory: number of bytes used (requested + overhead)                             | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | memory: number of bytes freed                                                   | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | memory: estimated maximum memory footprint                                      | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | memory: mallocator version                                                      | 3.3.1-0-g9ef9d9e8c271cdf14f664b871a8f98c827714784 |
| TokuDB | memory: mmap threshold                                                          | 4194304                                           |
| TokuDB | filesystem: ENOSPC redzone state                                                | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | filesystem: threads currently blocked by full disk                              | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | filesystem: number of operations rejected by enospc prevention (red zone)       | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | filesystem: most recent disk full                                               | Thu Jan  1 10:00:00 1970                          |
| TokuDB | filesystem: number of write operations that returned ENOSPC                     | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | filesystem: fsync time                                                          | 2719206294                                        |
| TokuDB | filesystem: fsync count                                                         | 77695                                             |
| TokuDB | filesystem: long fsync time                                                     | 855218368                                         |
| TokuDB | filesystem: long fsync count                                                    | 424                                               |
| TokuDB | context: tree traversals blocked by a full fetch                                | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | context: tree traversals blocked by a partial fetch                             | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | context: tree traversals blocked by a full eviction                             | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | context: tree traversals blocked by a partial eviction                          | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | context: tree traversals blocked by a message injection                         | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | context: tree traversals blocked by a message application                       | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | context: tree traversals blocked by a flush                                     | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | context: tree traversals blocked by a the cleaner thread                        | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | context: tree traversals blocked by something uninstrumented                    | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | context: promotion blocked by a full fetch (should never happen)                | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | context: promotion blocked by a partial fetch (should never happen)             | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | context: promotion blocked by a full eviction (should never happen)             | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | context: promotion blocked by a partial eviction (should never happen)          | 4                                                 |
| TokuDB | context: promotion blocked by a message injection                               | 1067                                              |
| TokuDB | context: promotion blocked by a message application                             | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | context: promotion blocked by a flush                                           | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | context: promotion blocked by the cleaner thread                                | 121                                               |
| TokuDB | context: promotion blocked by something uninstrumented                          | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | context: something uninstrumented blocked by something uninstrumented           | 0                                                 |
| TokuDB | handlerton: primary key bytes inserted                                          | 26774483883                                       |

Daniel Black, Engineer @ Open Query (http://openquery.com.au)
Remote expertise & maintenance for MySQL/MariaDB server environments.