Re: Debian packaging - option to enable feedback plugin

I've been thinking about this too, but I haven't formed an opinion yet
on what is the best way to introduce this. I assume there are many
debianists who don't like data collection, and server admins who
simply don't want new dialogs to mess up their automated installation
systems. If I introduce this as a low priority question, most who
install will not be prompted. I need to think more around this..

--
Otto Kekäläinen
+358 44 566 2204

Seravo Oy