MariaDB 10.1 is now on github!

Hi!

I'm happy to announce that MariaDB-10.1 tree has been completely
migrated to github. Since now on we'll use github for the new
development in MariaDB. It's https://github.com/MariaDB/server, go on,
fork it, hack around, submit pull requests. Have fun!

Older trees (10.0, 5.5, 5.3, 5.2, 5.1) are not on github - we do hope to
migrate them too eventually, but at the moment they are still on
launchpad.

If you're a maria-captain on launchpad - for you to get write access to
the mariadb repository on github you need to tell me your github account
name.

P.S.: Don't forget that 10.1 is still *pre-alpha*. You've been warned.

Follow ups