Re: [Maria-discuss] PERFORMANCE_SCHEMA to be disabled in 10.0 (10.0.12)

On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 10:50 AM, Sergei Golubchik <serg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi, Pavel!
>
> On Jun 03, Pavel Ivanov wrote:
>> I personally would prefer if MariaDB had performance schema not
>> compiled in by default. Then we wouldn't be frustrated every time we
>> upgrade and find out that the tarball doesn't compile without
>> performance schema (yes, 10.0.11 doesn't compile).
>
> This is easy to fix. I'll change one of our builders (that doesn't
> do release packages) to compile without performance schema.

Thanks! A little off-topic, but please add also a builder that
compiles without XtraDB (compiles only with InnoDB) and runs the whole
test suite. There are problems in this area too (as in a couple of
XtraDB-only tests are not skipped appropriately).