Re: Google Code for Encryption of MariaDB

Hi,
1. what about an NDA between us, to give me the chance to have a pre-view. I will make sure, that your architecture and development fits into our work.
Everything we can think of in an early stage does not make lot of work, but…

2. like.

3. We will post our concept next week into the MariaDB Developers community.

4. … or 1.

Regards
Elmar