Re: [Maria-discuss] MariaDB encryption

Hi again,

> What is the type of license of your code?

I asked internally about license, and it seems like we releasing dual
gpl2/apache licensed code.

> I would like to know, which interfaces from maria-DB you are using.

I don't 100% understand the question.
We didn't write any actual encryption code, but used the one provided in
openssl.
Other than that, we didn't really "use interfaces", but rather
added/modified functionality/interfaces here and there.

Can you be more specific ?

/Jonas

On Sat, Jun 7, 2014 at 11:20 PM, Elmar Eperiesi-Beck <elmar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Follow ups