Re: problem with update and myisam

Hi guys

Well thats a update at a field with a where with full primary key fields

Where with
(Fields)=(consts) or
 field=const and field=const ...

Work the same way with same time

----

Yes thats a bigint field (with int i got same problem)
the first partition is used for negative values
And others partitions to positive values
I'm running update only at negative values all others rows
(partitions) with positive value only have insert, no updates and no delete

I'm using the primary key at where clausule in other words i'm using a
unique key or a unique index. I'm updating a field without indexes (a field
not indexed)

I don't know why the mariadb stop 5 seconds or more, since it's a partition
with less than 1000 rows and no index field was changed

Any ideas?