Re: Getting Started

Hi, Ashish!

On Aug 14, Ashish Kedia wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am 3rd Year undergraduate student majoring in Information Technology from
> India. I am new to MariaDB however I wish to contribute. I am well
> acquainted with C++ and other tools required.
>
> Can someone help me find small tasks/bugs/projects to get started with ?

There are few pages on contributing on our knowledge base:
https://mariadb.com/kb/en/community-contributing-to-the-mariadb-project/
https://mariadb.com/kb/en/contributing-code/
https://mariadb.com/kb/en/suggested-development/
https://mariadb.com/kb/en/google-summer-of-code-2014/

The last one contains the most recent up-to-date list of tasks. They
were selected specifically as about 2-3 month projects for an unfamiliar
with MariaDB student during Google Summer of Code.

There are also many other tasks and easy-to-fix bugs at mariadb.org/jira