Re: contribution procedure

Hi, Jonas!

On Sep 12, Jonas Oreland wrote:
> Hi Serg, hope all is well.
>
> I created https://mariadb.atlassian.net/browse/MDEV-6712 for a plugin
> feature I wrote,

Yes, I've already looked it. Don't worry it wasn't lost.

I agree it's an important feature that somehow we haven't got around to
implementing yet.

> and now I humbly ponder on how I get this review/triaged/something.
> What would be your best advice?

Uhm, I'm sorry, I should've replied at once.
Now we're working on 10.0 release, then on 10.1 release.

But in about two weeks someone (most probably I) will get it reviewed
and hopefully pushed (with some modifications, perhaps).

And as this is email on the list - the above applies to all recently
contributed patches, thanks people and just wait two more weeks, then
you're on! :)