Re: Patch: CREATE [[NO] FORCE] VIEW Options

Hi, James!

On Sep 06, James Briggs wrote:
> Hi List.
>
> Below is my patch that implements the CREATE [[NO] FORCE] VIEW
> options against MariaDB 10.1.0.

Thanks!
But we need to know under what license this contribution is available.

See
https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb-contributor-agreement-frequently-asked-questions/

We can only accept contributions under MCA (MariaDB Contributor
Agreement) or the New BSD (3-clause) license.

You can state that in the email, if you'd like