Re: doubt about read uncommited

Hi jean!

> Transaction level only has effect on transactional engines

yeap :) i tested with non transactional just to confirm the "dumb doubt"

> (and note that read uncommited is treated as read commited on TokuDB if i
> recall correctly)

hummmm maybe i read this from tokudb... i think you are right, thanks!

> thus the variable has no effect on MyISAM and Aria.

yeap... but aria have a jornal file... maybe we could do something...

i was searching jira and found a delete/update concurrent with aria
(MDEV-23), maybe that's the 'solution'
anyone know about this MDEV?