Re: crash, reporting bugs

i don't have problem with askmonty, i'm thinking about new users only, it's
easier to a newbie see a url with mariadb and report some problem, instead
of a 'never seen' domain, normaly users know about mariadb and go to
mariadb.org or mariadb.com, askmonty isn't a 'standard' name to new users

--
Roberto Spadim
SPAEmpresarial