Re: CREATE USER gotcha

On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 12:24 AM, Oleksandr Byelkin
<sanja@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On 18.12.14 08:52, Alexander Barkov wrote:
>>
>> The same behaviour is observed with DROP USER.
>
> IMHO it is general problem for all our "multi-" commands, or it is solved
> somehow for DROP TABLE or multi row INSERT (for example)?

Note that I believe this is a general problem for all multi-row
commands changing tables using non-transactional engines (all mysql.*
tables use MyISAM). And using non-transactional engines with
replication is always prone to problems like these. When mysql.*
tables use InnoDB everything works correctly (though such
configuration is not supported by stock MySQL/MariaDB code).