Interest in Contributing to MariaDB and participation in GSoC 2015

Hello,

I am Tekang Mengwe, a third year Accounting student at the University of
Buea. I am interested in contributing code to MariaDB and participating in
the 2015 round of the Google Summer of Code. While looking at the projects.
I'm interested in Database replication and would love to do some work in
this respect. I am proficient in C/C++ and code as a hobby. I will greatly
appreciate any assistance in this respect.

Regards,
Tekang

Follow ups