Re: MDEV-7286 TRIGGER: CREATE OR REPLACE, CREATE IF NOT EXISTS

Hi, Alexander!

On Feb 27, Alexander Barkov wrote:
> >> +  /*
> >> +    Create well-formed trigger definition query. Original query is not
> >> +    appropriated, because definer-clause can be not truncated.
> >
> > you don't have to preserve old comments verbatim, feel free to
> > fix them as you see fit. E.g. here I'd say "is not appropriate"
> > or, better, rewrite the whole comment to make sense
> > (what does it mean "definer-clause can be not truncated"?)
>
> Changed the comment to:
>
> /*
>   Create a query with the full trigger definition.
>   The original query is not appropriate, as it can miss the DEFINER=XXX part.
> */

Ah! Now I understand the original comment, "can be not truncated"
apparently means "cannot be omitted, as it might've been in the original
query" :)

You variant is clear enough, thanks.

Other questions - you're right.

I didn't review your new patch, as I think you haven't change anything
besides comments. If that was wrong and you want me to review it - just
say so. Otherwise ok to push, thanks.