10.0 is now on github

Hi, Olivier, Kentoku.

Since when we've moved 10.1 development to git (about a year ago), the
plan always was to move other trees to git too.

So, last month we've moved all our development to git, 5.5 and 10.0
trees are now on github, in the https://github.com/MariaDB/server
repository.

I still keep launchpad trees, lp:maria/10.0, in particular, to be able
to merge 10.0-connect, 10.0-spider, and 10.0-mroonga.

When needed, I merge these trees to lp:maria/10.0, and then merge from
lp:maria/10.0 to a 10.0 branch in the git repository.

But it would be great if you could also move the development to git and
github. The easiest and safest approach would be as follows:

 1. you tell me when to do it.
 2. I do the last merge of your lp tree to 10.0 and then to git and push
    it to github.
 3. you fork https://github.com/MariaDB/server under your github account
    and then you can create your branch and do anything you want there.
 4. tell me the url of your forked tree and I'll configure buildbot
    to build it.

this way you don't need to export your changes from bzr to git (which
takes few hours) - I'll do it (it'll be a couple of minutes for me,
because I've already run git-remote-bzr many times, and it has all the
data cached). And the history will be safer, as we can be sure that all
already exported commits won't be re-exported the second time.

So, just tell me when you're ready :)

By the way, if you haven't pushed anything since 10.0.17 - that is,
there's nothing to merge - you skip the first two steps and fork
https://github.com/MariaDB/server right away.

Good luck!