GSOC 2015: Support for popular formats on Dynamic columns.

Hi
I am Arlene Flavie a software Engineering student and I wish  to make my
contribution to opensource through Mariadb. I have build mariadb from a git
clone and ran the tests. I am interested in working on adding routines to
import and export popular data formats to and from  dynamic columns. I am
currently studying the dynamic column data structures in mysql/ma_dyncol.**
and I think what Oleksandr Byeklin proposed makes sense to me. Thats using
methods  like   xxx_init() and xxx_named() to play with the old dynamic
column blob format.
I will be applying to work on this task for Gsoc 2015 and im hoping to
learn much in open source development.

Cheers.

Follow ups