I wonder what elements add to CMakeLists.txt

Dears.
I'm a newer in maria develper community.
I'm develping a simple plugin for monitoring.
If I access from other module to my plugin interface, I wonder how and what
elements add to CMakeLists.txt.

for example, My plugin is daemon type and myplugin.h has a definition of
public methodA.
 I want to use methodA in my plugin from sql/sql_parse.cc .
I think that information of library is needed at build time. ( -L, -l
option)
I don't know how to add that elements to CMakeLists.txt.
plz,let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Follow ups