Re: Rev 4407: MDEV-6916: Upgrade from MySQL to MariaDB breaks already created views

Hi Sanja!

I was trying to continue this piece of work (incorporating Sergei's review below) since it seems abandoned. Bit sad since it looks like you put a lot of effort into this.

Any chance you could create a git branch of work so far (or even just email the mysql-test/std_data/mysql_upgrade/event.* files to me)?