Re: Need help merging MDEV-7387 from 10.0 to 10.1

Alexander Barkov <bar@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> The merge conflict happened because HA_CREATE_INFO was split into
> parts in 10.1:
>
> - Schema_specification_st
> - Table_scope_and_contents_source_st
>
> (to share duplicate code between CREATE DATABASE and CREATE TABLE)
>

> Automatic merge is putting the new methods (introduced in MDEV-7387)
> into Table_scope_and_contentes_source_st, while they should actually
> go into HA_CREATE_INFO.

Thanks for the help with the merge. That was exactly my thinking, seeing
that the code had been split in 10.1, I wanted to be sure that the merge was
done correctly.

I've merged the remainder of 10.0 into 10.1 now, most of which was my
replication stuff.