Re: TRUE vs true (was: [Commits] ac05f41: postreview fix)

Hi,

I would like to point out that it would be a good idea to start writing our
own coding style doc, so that we no longer have these sort of unknowns. It
also helps the community provide patches that are easier for us to review.
I can start working on it myself.

Regards,
Vicențiu