Re: MDEV-7912 review and related concerns

Hi, Vicențiu!

On 24.04.15 16:21, Vicențiu Ciorbaru wrote:
Hi,

I'd like to report my findings during the investigation of MDEV-7912, ask for a review on my patch and see your opinion on the status of the related code. The patch and all the issues that I am raising are for the 5.5 branch.

Here is about the patch only, IMHO if you use MYF(MY_WME) in allocation call, better to use it in all allocation memory calls of the function. (I hope I see correctly that both chunks of the patch belongs to the same function.

[skip]