Misnamed libmariadb-dev packages on aptitude

Hello,

Today, I was experimenting with building mariadb images and encountered this issue:

E: Unable to locate package libmariadb-dev
pcrews@erlking-dev:~/git/dibtest$ aptitude search libmariadb

p libmariadbd-dev - MariaDB embedded database development files p libmariadbd-dev:i386 - MariaDB embedded database development files

Note how these are listed as libmariadbd vs. libmariadb.

I am writing to see if this can be fixed or if this might be some change in naming (which would require some updating of other tools' references, etc).

Thank you,
Patrick Crews