[GSoC] And it begins

Hi All,

Today is the official day (at least in my timezone) to start working on the
GSoC'15 projects. I am totally excited! I will be working on MaxScale,
MXS-2, for next 3 months.

I will be posting a blog link every Monday starting from next week which
will give an idea about what I did in the week previous to that and the
tasks lined up for that week. I hope you all follow my blog. It will be
great to get some inputs from the community as well.

Also, all the best to all the other students who will be working with
MariaDB this summer.

Thanks,
Sriram

Follow ups