Re: PLEASE REVIEW: (MDEV-7574) Security definer views don't work with CONNECT ODBC tables

Hi, Alexander!

On Jul 24, Alexander Barkov wrote:
> Hi Sergei,
>
> Sorry for delay, I was busy with 10.1 issues.

That's perfectly fine. And even good - there's little sense to spend
time on 10.0 bugs when the next release in line is 10.1.

> Thanks for review. A new patch is attached.
> This is a major rewrite since last time.
> I think the code now looks much easier to understand.

Not really, I couldn't understand what you're trying to do this time :(
Besides it's 32K of changes in 10.0-GA, and for what? Corner case
CONNECT issue. Could you try to come up with a less intrusive solution,
please?