Re: New Programmer(Maria-DB)

Thanks Sergei.
So basically it involves identifying an issue on JIRA,then making changes
to the fork to the appropriate piece of code,
and then sending in a pull request,after testing the changes?
One more thing,in the pull request i would identify the bug by the same id
as on JIRA right?Also,on identifying a bug,I would have to
scan through the entire codebase to find the code that is causing the
problem or is this information given with the bug?

Thanks
Vaibhav