Re: MariaDB Developer Meeting in Amsterdam Oct 13-15

Hi all,

Addition of sessions and voting on them have now been closed, i.e. it's not
possible to edit the session backlog and schedule spreadsheet anymore. You
can still comment though. The three days have also been populated with the
sessions from the backlog. The schedule can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17J_Jloc8I33nsEIE1KCZctm9MTDZPQQcvOyIKZ8QTro

There might still of course be some changes to the schedule. I'll reach out
to everyone that has been marked as lead for a session to make sure that
they are (or still are) OK with hosting the session. Also feel free to
contact me directly with any comments or feedback on this.

BR,
Rasmus

--

Rasmus Johansson, VP Engineering
MariaDB | t: +358 50 499 9589 | Skype: ratzpo