Oracle vs MariaDb

Hi ,

I have to find out in MariaDb how to implement some features used in Oracle
. I have:

- Load a file: in Oracle I use the external table. Is there a way (fast and
efficient one ) to load a file into a table . Has MariaDb a plugin which
allows to load well a specific format of files?

- In my existing Oracle code I used to developp a java wrap functions which
are called by the Oracle Pl/Sql procedures , is there a similar way to call
external java procedure in MariaDb?
For example In my Pl/Sql code I can do this calling java proc :

1- Search a files in an OS directory and insert them in a table,
2- Send an SNMP trap
3- Send a mail via SMTP

- Is there an equivalent to an Oracle job in Mariadb?

- Is there an equivalent to Oracle TDE (Transparent data encryption) ?

-Is there an equivalent to the VPD (virtual private policy)?

Do you have some usefull links to help doing this study? (FAQs tutorial
links..)

Many Thanks and Best Regards

Follow ups