Re: Log warnings when upgrading from mysql 5.6 -> mariadb 10.0

Hi,

I agree with you, I do not fully understand why mysql_upgrade is separate
program, at startup mysqld should check current dictionary version and if
it does not match server version call function to upgrade the system tables
automatically. Created https://mariadb.atlassian.net/browse/TODO-776 for
this.

R: Jan