Re: Type_handler and INET6

Hi Sergei,

On 02/26/2016 11:19 PM, Sergei Golubchik wrote:
Hi, Alexander!

On Feb 12, Alexander Barkov wrote:
Hello Sergei,

I'm sending a new version for Type_handler and INET6 for your review.

There are three patches attached.

1. inet6-v65-prepare.diff.gz
    Includes preparatory changes, to avoid different execution paths
    for different data types.

2. inet6-v65-incremental.diff.gz
    Actually adds INET6, together with val_raw family methods,
    last minute changes that did not get into #1.

3. inet6-v65-full.diff.gz is a full patch that includes
     the previous two.

Thanks!

What branch are you using for this? Is it on github?

Oops. I did not add a branch and made everything locally.

I guess you'd like to apply it, and it does not apply to the latest 10.2.

Would you like me to push it, say to bb-10.2-bar ?

Chief Architect MariaDB
and security@xxxxxxxxxxx