GSoC 2016 Maxscale Filter Implementation.

Hi,
I am Jay Kravitz an Informations systems student at Georgetown University
and I would love to work on Maxscale during GSoC 2016. I am interested in
the Filter projects specifically the
filter to capture incoming operations for consumption in external sources.
I have build Maxscale on Ubuntu 15 and I am currently looking at some
filters in the codebase to understand the filter API.
I will also submit a backup proposal for the query injection filter hoping
I am given the opportunity to implement one.  I look forward to hearing
from anyone soon.

Regards,
JK.