[GSoC 2016] NO PAD Collations

Hi, I am Daniil Medvedev from Lomonosov Moscow State University, a 3rd year
student, pursuing my bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
I was interested in project idea NO PAD Collations, and I wish to
contribute to MariaDB using my skills and ideas.
Technologies that i know:  C/C++, git, linux, shell, cmake, some databases.
My experience:
Some projects on github: https://github.com/medvdanil
And I contributed one open source NoSQL DBMS on github last summer.

Also I am ready to perform some opening task or do commit in your repo, if
it helps me to join GSoC.

Thank you,
Daniil Medvedev

Follow ups