Re: Google Summer of Code 2016

Respected sir,
      I am Soham Mankad and thanks  Sergei sir for directing to me this
developers list.
      As I had mailed you before I have gone through the basic requirements
and goals of the project "Aggregate Stored Functions" and also thinking on
varoius syntax and languages that can be used like hsql, Postgresql, or
mysql.
Also as you had mentioned in a reply to Vikas Gupta still i have not found
any data base with this facility existing uptill now. Also I have seen the
syntax and possible ways given by you in knowledge base of the project. The
most basic form  that you have mentioned i.e using nested commands i.e
returning sum adding two numbers. I am also learning about various aspects
of create function  commands in different languages loke read only or
returning which rows or coloumns so that optimum result will be given. I
have submitted my proposal for this project on Gsoc'16 website.
      I would definitely appreciate an opportunity to work on this project.

Regards,
Soham Mankad.