GSoC Community Bonding

Hi Everyone,

I am Becca and I will be working with Lixun Peng as mentor on adding support for GTID in the mysqlbinlog tool for GSoC 2016. I will base my work on 10.1 which I have cloned and build successfully on OS X El Capitan. I am currently studying the mysqlbinlog.cc code to see how we can extend the my_options array for GTID support and next I will study the GTID code to understand its data structures. I look forward to an awesome summer at the MariaDB foundation and thanks for giving me this opportunity.

Cheers,
Becca.

Follow ups