Re: [Commits] b1ddc7d: MDEV-9487: Server crashes in Time_and_counter_tracker::incr_loops with UNION in ALL subquery

Hi, Vicențiu!

On 04.05.2016 18:50, Vicențiu Ciorbaru wrote:
Hi Sanja, Sergey,

I think Sergey might have mean the same thing but it is not clear to me. in_optimize never gets set to true. By mentioning that it is redundant that means that it can be removed from the current code right?
It was under-cleanup. I tried to remove it and probably something went wrong and I have not it noticed.

Also, I would put the "return true" conditions after the "return false" conditions. Makes the code slightly easier to follow.

I tried to not change much.

[skip]