Binary is built, but does it have Cassandra-v2 (Was: Re: June, 30th meeting: outcome)

On Wed, Jun 01, 2016 at 08:46:45PM +0100, Charles Muurmu wrote:
> Hi Sergei,
>
> make now runs to completion and make install as well

I'm a bit surprised. I'm looking at
https://github.com/charlesmuurmu/server/blob/MDEV-8947/storage/cassandra-v2/CMakeLists.txt

And I still see two "IF(...)" lines but three "ENDIF" lines.

Are you sure cassandra-v2 gets built and linked?

As I said earlier:

>> Do you know how to check if mysqld binary has storage engine linked?
>>
>> I think this would work on OS X, too:
>>
>> "nm mysqld | grep cassandra"
>>
>> this command must produce non-empty output  (for an example, try "nm
>> mysqld | grep myisam").

If you've made any changes to storage/cassandra-v2, please commit them and push.

BR
Sergei Petrunia, Software Developer
MariaDB Corporation | Skype: sergefp | Blog: http://s.petrunia.net/blog