Re: GSoC weekly reports (Unique indexes for blobs)

Hi,

Please commit and push these changes to your git branch I have not yet seen
them, in my opinion as this is only a working branch you can push often. I
still fail to see any test cases on InnoDB branch, do you have more than
one branch and if you have why ? Depending on extent of these changes my
estimate is that you are behind schedule to complete project in time. Based
on your progress report you are still missing update and delete and
redo-logging. For alter table you should start from forcing copy-method and
then if time permits develop on-line method. This naturally only after
everything else
has been completed and tested.

R: Jan