Re: HASH and unique constraint for blobs

Hi, Sachin!

On Jul 01, Sachin Setia wrote:
> Hello Sergei,
> Sir actually I  added flags for unique_hash and index_hash for KEY these are
>
> #define HA_INDEX_HASH  4
>
> #define HA_UNIQUE_HASH 8
>
> but ./mtr inoodb test are failing bacause KEY flag is 40 which is
> HA_BINARY_PACK_KEY + HA_UNIQUE_HASH but HA_UNIQUE_HASH should not be
> there . Is 4 and 8 are already used ,or should i go for another
> approach.

Yes, they're already used. Below in the file you'll find:

        /* Automatic bits in key-flag */

#define HA_SPACE_PACK_USED       4      /* Test for if SPACE_PACK used */
#define HA_VAR_LENGTH_KEY        8

I'm reviewing your tree now

Chief Architect MariaDB
and security@xxxxxxxxxxx